Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Moment in time


Moment in time
Speed boats




Yay we're in group one I wonder what we're going to do first? I’m guessing the actual tour but then… they directed : can group one come over to put your safety gear on. “ I wonder what we're doing?” They told us that we are going on the boats I thought to myself “ why do they have to be yellow ? and super slow!” but then… it was a speed boat! I was astonished. When I got on the boat we drifted off, it felt like a racing car speeding across the water. When we did sharp turns it was outstanding! I loved it. We did a couple of donuts. Then we had to go back up so we pulled against the current and flew up to get back on the boat that was the enjoyable experience of my life!    

2 comments:

  1. Hello Charlize It's me Manaia I love your moment in time. I think you need some help with your writing because I didn't really feel like I was there. Anyways keep practising and you will get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the helpful comment

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a positive, thoughtful and helpful comment.